Leading SA Owned and Operated Business in Growth Mode
Our client Savant Energy is an established South Australian owned and operated energy retailer, with a strong history of providing Property Developers, Retirement Village Operators and Body Corporates with utility solutions that provide their customers with sustainably lower utility costs.
The exciting opportunity has arisen for the appointment of an experienced Management Accountant to manage all financial aspects of the business, lead and coordinate administrative/business support staff, and provide financial and commercial input to enable Savant Energy to meet its business goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting, analysis and modelling
- Provision of financial support, recommendations and insights to the Executive Leadership Team to facilitate critical business decisions
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial and Management Accounting functions across the business
- Developing and implementing operational plans, projects, programs and systems around financial evaluation
- Managing external stakeholders pertinent to the Finance and Accounting function including regulatory bodies and external advisors
- Managing banking and funding providers, financial systems and integration processes with the Company’s billing systems
- Cashflow management including creditor and debtor control
- Contract, lease and agreement management on behalf of the Company
Reporting to the General Manager, you will bring to the role accreditation as a CPA/CA combined with at least seven years’ experience in a management accounting role. Your proven ability to analyse in-depth information to drive profitability, cost control, efficiency and productivity will see you thrive in this diverse and very interesting role which provides an opportunity to continue to grow professionally with the exponential growth of Savant Energy.
Applications close at 8:30am on Monday, 11 October 2021.
Telephone enquiries to Nick Stillwell or Daryl Stillwell are welcome on (+618) 8212 0999.