Our firm, Stillwell Select Recruitment, is currently seeking, on behalf of our clients in the medical profession, expressions of interest from experienced Medical Receptionists who, ideally, will be available to commence work immediately.
About the roles
The positions we are seeking to fill are for Medical Receptionists wishing to work in a full time permanent capacity to ensure the highest standards of professionalism in patient care, service and surgical outcomes. The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a similar role and impress with great organisational skills, high attention to detail and exceptional patient service skills.
The incumbents will be required to:
- welcome patients to the practice
- answer telephone calls and monitor emails, managing all enquiries and questions
- manage patient appointments including scheduling and follow up
- process payments and maintain patient’s information, ensuring confidentiality
- be a team player who values working in accredited practices
- undertake administrative duties
Skills, Experience and Attributes
You will ideally have:
- previous experience in a medical, dental or allied health practice
- the willingness to improve your service and results every day
- a bright positive personality as well as being compassionate and patient
- the determination to provide the highest level of patient care with a collaborative approach to excellence in customer service
- strong organisation and time management skills for successful multitasking
- the ability to take ownership and responsibility of your work
- a commitment to being well presented and punctual
Click ‘Apply’ now and submit your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org are welcome.
24-06-2020 04:50 PM