Permanent | CBD Location | Full-time Hours
Our client, Laser Vision SA, specialises in cataract surgery and laser vision correction, located centrally at Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide. They are proud of their contribution to improving patients’ quality of life through improving their vision.
About the role
Laser Vision SA is now seeking a Medical Receptionist to join their team in a full time permanent capacity to ensure the highest standards of professionalism in patient care, service and surgical outcomes. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and impress with great organisational skills, high attention to detail and exceptional patient service skills.
The incumbent will be required to:
- welcome patients to the practice
- answer telephone calls and monitor emails, managing all enquiries and questions
- manage patient appointments including scheduling and follow up
- process payments and maintain patient’s information, ensuring confidentiality
- undertake vision, eye pressure and eye scans (training will be provided)
- be a team player who values working in an accredited practice
- undertake administrative duties
Skills, Experience and Attributes
You will ideally have:
- previous experience in a medical, dental or allied health practice
- the willingness to improve your service and results every day
- a bright positive personality as well as being compassionate and patient
- the determination to provide the highest level of patient care with a collaborative approach to excellence in customer service
- strong organisation and time management skills for successful multitasking
- the ability to take ownership and responsibility of your work
- a commitment to being well presented and punctual
- A 38 hour week structured to enable a half-day each week, with no after hours or weekend work
- Modern corporate uniform provided after probation
- A medical practice environment which promotes a supportive culture
Click ‘Apply’ now and submit your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Telephone enquiries to James Rieck or Melissa Noonan are welcome on (+618) 8118 8118.
05-02-2020 10:08 AM