Full-time Temporary Position| Immediate Start | NDIS Experience Ideal
Stillwell Select Recruitment is a leading, Adelaide-based firm, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent appointments for our clients in administration, accounting & financial services, sales & marketing, aged care, government, information technology, human resources, education and professional services.
About the roles
Stillwell Select Recruitment is currently searching for Data Entry Officers to support with ongoing, temporary opportunities located in an inner western suburb of Adelaide with the potential for permanency for the right candidate.
Ideally you will be available to commence immediately and have intermediate knowledge of Xero accounting software to be able to "hit the ground running".
Skills and Experience
- Advanced typing and alphanumeric data entry
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High proficiency in the MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Experience in accounting or bookkeeping is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload and self-manage your time to meet strict deadlines
Direct experience working within the Disability sector coupled with knowledge of the NDIS would be a distinct advantage. Your willingness to work with a high degree of efficiency, flexibility and confidentiality will further add to your success.
Please note to be considered for upcoming opportunities candidates will need to hold a satisfactory National Criminal History Check or a DHS Child-related check or be willing to obtain one.
How to Apply
Click APPLY now and submit your CV/cover letter in Word format. Telephone enquiries to James Rieck are welcome on 08 8118 8118.