Casual or Permanent | Multiple Locations
Excellent Hourly Rate
Our Client, MB Orthodontics, is a successful orthodontics business with practices located in Greenacres, Modbury North and Ascot Park. Their priority is to provide excellent treatment that is affordable and convenient whilst remaining up to date with the latest techniques and top quality equipment.
About the roles
MB Orthodontics are now seeking two Administration Assistants to join their team in a casual or permanent part-time capacity to manage front office duties. The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a similar role and impress with great organisational skills, high attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
The incumbent will be required to:
- manage customer appointments including scheduling and following up new and existing patients
- enter patients details into the system
- process payments
- answer telephone calls and monitor emails, managing all enquiries and questions
- undertake administrative duties such as scanning and filing
- ensure effective and confidential management of patient records
- complete ad hoc duties as requested
Skills, Experience and Attributes
You will ideally have:
- previous experience in the Dental industry (desired, not essential)
- proficiency with Mac OS X (desired, not essential)
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- a positive attitude and resilient nature
- passion for providing exceptional customer service
- outstanding communication skills
- the ability to show initiative and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Position One is a permanent full-time position across four days and will be located at Greenacres, Modbury North and Ascot Park practices (Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri)
- Position Two will be an ongoing, casual basis of 2-3 days per week across the Greenacres and Ascot Park practices (Wednesdays, Thursdays and most Fridays)
The appointees will require a satisfactory National Police Clearance and their own transport.
How to Apply
Click APPLY now and submit your CV and cover letter in Word format. Telephone enquiries to Abbie Davey or Melissa Noonan are welcome on 08 8118 8118.
06-09-2019 05:29 PM