Immediate Start | Full-time Temporary Position | Adelaide CBD
Stillwell Select Recruitment is a leading, Adelaide-based firm, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent appointments for our clients in administration, accounting & financial services, sales & marketing, aged care, government, information technology, human resources, education and professional services.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Level 2 Support Analyst who is available to commence immediately on a temporary, ongoing basis. The position has a key responsibility to provide effective and efficient technical advice and support across the organisation.
The successful applicant will have experience in the following:
- Delivering high quality and timely technical service to internal stakeholders and managing workflows
- Sound knowledge within one or more infrastructure discipline such as Network, Desktop or Applications
- Experience in Backup software support and troubleshooting
- Ability to understand technical issues and clearly articulate solutions to stakeholders
- Possess clear and professional written and oral communication
- Demonstrate advanced problem solving skills
- Effectively build and maintain respectful stakeholder relationships
- Experience using MS Dynamics is desirable
The successful applicant will possess tertiary qualifications in Information Technology (or equivalent), with significant demonstrated experience working within a similar field. Your capacity to work with a high degree of autonomy while balancing competing priorities and delivering successful results within desired timeframes is crucial.
The role is available for an immediate start, so do not delay in applying or enquiring.
How to Apply
Click APPLY now and submit your CV in Word format. Telephone enquiries to Abbie Davey or Emma Smith are welcome on 08 8118 8118.