Corporate Client | Temporary Full-time Position | South-West Location
Stillwell Select Recruitment is a leading, Adelaide-based firm, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent appointments for our clients in administration, accounting & financial services, sales & marketing, aged care, government, information technology, human resources, education and professional services.
About the role
We are seeking a highly experienced and professional Accounts Payable Officer for a temporary full-time assignment to support our client for approximately five weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience processing a high volume of invoices
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High proficiency in the MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and self-manage your time to meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to learn
- Working knowledge of basic accounting standards & principles
- Knowledge of the building industry and process (desired but not essential)
As an experienced Accounts Payable Officer, you will bring a “hands-on” approach, possess outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills and have excellent attention to detail. Your willingness to work with a high-degree of efficiency, flexibility and confidentiality will also be a key advantage.
How to Apply
Click APPLY now and submit your CV in Word format. Telephone enquiries to Abbie Davey or Emma Smith are welcome on 08 8118 8118.