2 Year Contract | Drive Continuous Improvement | Quality Focus
Our client, Northern Adelaide Waste Management Authority (NAWMA) is a leader in waste management, recycling and resource recovery. NAWMA receives and processes material for its three constituent Councils: City of Salisbury, City of Playford and Town of Gawler, and other Client Councils. This role represents a unique opportunity to join an industry experiencing growth and rapid development with a clear focus on the delivery of sustainable and effective waste management of global significance.
The creation of this role is underpinned by an ongoing commitment to support, advise and improve decision making and operational performance across the business. With a mindset for improvement, this role requires a high degree of objectivity in order to accurately assess the effectiveness of processes, databases, workflow and organisational policy. It will align with your passion for administrative process and detail as well as repeatable quality.
Key deliverables will include:
- Channeling information, operations, and data across multiple assets and operational sites
- Facilitating various projects and providing day to day administrative support across the business
- Preparing accurate business unit reporting, facilitating data capture and driving efficiencies on behalf of Constituent Councils
- Assisting in the integration of NAWMA’s various data platforms with thought to the link between operations and the finance team and the organisation’s enterprise system
To be considered, you will require the following:
- Experience in the interpretation and assessment of workplace policies, procedures and practices
- A strong results-orientation with a commitment to the achievement of key performance measures
- Capacity to engage with internal and external stakeholder groups
- A high level of initiative, judgement, proactivity and confidentiality
Your success will be largely defined by your capacity to deliver optimised business performance combined with your dedication to delivering value for money outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction. You will demonstrate a natural aptitude for problem solving, database management and critical thinking and present with strong interpersonal communication skills.
A tertiary qualification in Business or Administration is desirable, as is any experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision. Direct experience working within the waste and recycling sector would be advantageous and exposure to Local Government will certainly add value in this key role.
Telephone equiries to Melissa Noonan or Nicole Williams are welcome on (+618) 8212 0999.