Northern Suburbs | Flexible Working Conditions | Rapidly Growing Business
Our client, EBL Disability Services (EBL), was established in 1981 and provides state-of-the-art services to a large client group via its 200 staff members, focussing on the needs of clients with intellectual disabilities. Supporting individual clients and their families from children to mature adults, EBL provides high quality lifestyle support and accommodation services to optimise opportunities to enjoy a rich and full lifestyle of their choice.
Working in close conjunction with the NDIA, EBL is in rapid business growth mode in order to cater for its market-leading services demand. Accordingly, superb opportunities exist for the appointment of passionate team members who are genuinely interested in the disability services sector. The primary purpose of this position is to assist and support the ongoing NDIS financial plan management offering of EBL through a range of financial activities and stakeholder engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- setting up and actioning of clients' NDIS management plans
- invoicing and reconciling of accounts relating to contracts, client fees and NDIS funds
- making claims thorough the NDIS Portal and negotiating and corresponding with external support providers
- providing monthly statements to clients (and/or their carers)
- identifying ways of enhancing client services and administrative efficiencies
We are seeking:
- experience in finance, bookkeeping or similar positions with well-developed financial acumen
- experience working in, or exposure to the Disability sector and the NDIS is desirable
- relevant qualifications in accounting, bookkeeping, customer contact or disability services
- outstanding written and oral communication skills
- exceptional customer service skills and an empathetic and supportive nature
- positive, can-do attitude with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- proficiency with Excel and Xero (or other accounting software packages) is expected
EBL is a clear employer of choice with newly established premises, access to the market leading software Careview, a supportive working environment and excellent career progression prospects. You will derive immense job satisfaction from assisting vulnerable clients towards the happiest and most meaningful life possible.
Click APPLY to submit your cover letter and resume.
Telephone enquiries to Nicole Williams or Abbie Davey are welcome on (+618) 8212 0999.