Temp to Perm Opportunity | CBD Location
Varied Role in a Passionate Team
Stillwell Select Recruitment is a leading, Adelaide-based firm, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent appointments for our clients in administration, accounting & financial services, sales & marketing, aged care, government, information technology, human resources, education and professional services.
About the company
Our client has an excellent reputation providing planning and development services to a range of organisations across the country and is currently seeking to appoint a Receptionist to assist with ensuring the smooth operation of their Adelaide office.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist with a natural flair for engaging with others who presents with demonstrable experience in a professional, fast-paced environment. You will effectively be the face of the organisation and greet all visitors and clients as well as receiving, screening and distributing all incoming calls.
You will also be responsible for:
- Coordinating meetings and functions including taking minutes and managing catering requirements
- Word processing, document formatting and editing
- Filling and records management
- Liaising with clients on planner's behalf and managing correspondence in a confidential and timely manner
- Assisting the team with any other administrative tasks as required
Skills and Experience
- Well-developed skills with MS Word, Outlook, Adobe and Excel, particularly with respect to creating and formatting documents and PDF files
- Professional presentation and excellent communication skills in both written and oral formats
- Adaptable, flexible and proactive in your approach and attitude
- Excellent time management capabilities and organisational skills
To be successful in joining our client you will need to be passionate about providing excellent administrative support to a diverse team of professionals and have a strong work ethic with the ability to anticipate needs. If you are growing tired of short-term contracts then this may be the opportunity for you with the potential of permanency for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Click APPLY now and submit your CV in Word format. Telephone enquiries to Abbie Davey or Emma Smith are welcome on 08 8118 8118